Save Me...from myself!

This past weekend mum and I stopped in at Payless Shoes on the hunt for anything new, in which I was very unsuccessful. It only left me itching to spend some money, so we stopped in at Chatters Salon and I spent way more money on nail polish than I would like to admit. I'm not entirely sure how it all happened, but there I was at the counter, and this super nice lady was telling me about the "buy 2, get a free hand lotion" deal. Next thing you know, we are walking out of the store, full bag in hand, and mum is giving me that "you're crazy but I love you" kinda look. Ok, so I felt a little guilty....until I got home and tried them on mum's nails (mine were already covered).

I couldn't be more thrilled about these new additions to my collection. Two of the shades that I chose are from the Nicki Minaj OPI Collection. Metallic 4 Life and Save Me. I'm a huge fan of the fabulously fierce Queen of Hip Hop, and I've been waiting for this collection to arrive for months now!

Pink Friday, Did It On 'Em, Fly, Metallic 4 Life, Save Me, Super Bass Shatter 

I also purchased a few of the Nails Inc. Magnetic Polish. If you havn't already tried it, I suggest you do ASAP! Basically the polish contains little flecks of metal, and when a magnet is placed above the wet polish, it creates a really unique 3D effect. It's super easy and super fun!! 


Share:

0 comments