Outfit {Holiday Festivities ~ Black & Gold + Leather & Feathers}

Hello everyone! There's only three days left until Christmas!! Things have been a little hectic these past couple of weeks but the tree is decorated and all of the gifts are wrapped. I'm ready to relax and enjoy the festivities! The holiday festivities began early this year, starting with a staff Christmas party, which I attended last weekend with Mum. 

Originally, I had planned on purchasing a new outfit for this event but nothing really caught my attention so I decided to shop my closet and found items with the tag still attached. This is how you know that you have a shopping addiction. I had purchased this faux leather peplum top from H&M months ago and never had the opportunity to wear it because the cold weather and snow came much too soon. This black and gold bow belt (tag still attached) inspired me to do a black and gold themed outfit. I got a little creative and wore the peplum top over a dress with a feather bottom, added the belt to define my waist, a classic quilted bag, gold manicure, black and gold eye makeup and. . . voila! Sometimes all you need to do is remix items you already own to make it new again, or in this case, find items in your closet that have never been worn and mix it with the old.     
      

What I'm wearing :: Peplum Top ~ H&M. Feather Skirt/Dress ~ Bootlegger. 
Black Pumps ~ Shoe Mint. Black & Gold Bracelet ~ Smart Set. 
Black Quilted Bag ~ Express. 

Share:

1 comments