Thrilling Closet Finds {Winter Blowout Sale Fashion Haul}

January is a great time to take advantage of all the winter blowout sales, which is exactly what I've been doing these past couple of weeks. Usually around this time, I look for items that can take me through the rest of the winter season and into spring as well. 
       
This sweater is incredibly soft and cozy. It's not too thick and not too thin.
 Can be worn now, under a winter coat, or under a thin coat come springtime.

 Looking forward to pairing it with comfy jeans 
for a relaxed and casual look, with a touch of cuteness.
{$24.99}
Fell in love with this soft pink coat the moment I saw it and patiently waited for it to go on sale. So glad it was still available in my size. This coat is a perfect layering piece for the colder months and is thin enough for transitioning into the spring season as well.  
{$49.99}
This vintage inspired necklace is so pretty and romantic.
A great statement piece that can be worn now and also in the spring.
 
{$12.99}  
Chic gloves that you can text with!? YES please!  
{$8.49}
Chic gloves that you can text with + leopard bows!? YES please!
{$8.49}
This floral crystal accent blouse is quite boxy yet surprisingly flattering on me.  
Will look great under a coat or blazer, paired with jeans or a skirt.
{$9.99}
There's something Très Chic about a french graphic sweater, n'est-ce pas? Perfect for adding a little class to a casual outfit. 
{$19.99}
This statement sweater is adorable! I instantly fell in love with the decorative rhinestone owls and hearts.  It's a great layering piece and thin enough to take me into the spring season as well.
{$14.99}
I really love mixed metals and this clutch proves
that mixing silver and gold looks ultra chic.
A classic clutch, perfect for every season.
{$14.99}         
These owl print pyjamas are so cute! 
They are not too thick and not too thin, which I love. 
The top is thin enough to be worn as a layering piece during the colder months 
and worn alone come springtime.     
{$7.99}


I hope everyone is having a great week so far.

Thanks for reading! 




Share:

0 comments