Nothin’ Mousie ’bout It

Hello everyone! I've discovered a new OPI collection that will be coming this summer and I am super super thrilled. As some of you may already know, the people that are closest to me often call me Minnie. It has become my nickname over the years and even some of my nieces and nephews call me Auntie Minnie. It has no relation to Minnie Mouse in any way, and I'm not obsessed with Minnie Mouse memorabilia by any means, but I do own a few items, like this coffee mug that I purchased on a trip to Disney World last summer. :)

   

So, when I saw the ad for the new Vintage Minnie Mouse OPI Collection, I FREAKED! It was magazine day, and I had just gotten this month's edition of Flare. Half way through, I literally yelled OMG and Mum came rushing over wondering what was going on. When I showed her the collection, she gave me that famous look of hers. You know, the "you're crazy" kinda look that I'm always talking about. The ad itself is adorable. It asks, in big bold letters,  WHO WANTS A "MINNIE"-CURE? I sure do! :) And I'm definitely stealing that line. From here on out, any manicure that is given by me, will be called a minnie-cure. Ha!        

The Color Of Minnie ~ Nothin' Mousie 'bout It ~ If You Moust You Moust ~ I'm All Ears.
If you're the type of person who loves pink and red nail polish, this collection is perfect for you. I cannot wait to add these to my "already too big" nail polish collection.

Share:

0 comments