Outfit (Shades Of Purple)


Hello dear readers! I hope everyone had a pleasant weekend. I feel like I spent the whole weekend shoveling snow and brushing it off of my car. Ugh! Most days I love being a northerner and really appreciate the fact that I get to enjoy all four seasons, but this weekend was definitely not one of those days. On a happier note, I'm really excited to announce that I've entered a contest! Bootlegger has launched a model contest and is giving one lucky winner the chance to be in their next campaign. This is definitely a first for me, and WAY out of my comfort zone, but I'm really excited about it! You should definitely take a look and vote for your favorite entry! Be The Face Of Bootlegger Model Contest. Voting starts January 28th. :)
  
One of the major color trends this winter season is purple. Whether you prefer the darker, richer shades of Plum and Bordeaux or the softer shades of Lilac and Lavender, there's something out there for everyone. Personally, I love it all! :)  I was absolutely thrilled when I received this Plum Double-Breasted Jacket for Christmas! It was love at first sight. 




Jacket ~ Forever 21 (available here)
Scarf ~ Smart Set (old)
Jeans ~ Bootlegger(available here)
Booties ~ Avon (old)




Chantal xo

Share:

0 comments