Outfit (Black on White on Black : Blocked)

Black and White is one of the biggest trends this Spring season and I'm super thrilled about it! Anyone who knows me well, knows how much I love this combination. Especially when it comes to home decor. When I think of black and white, I always think of Chanel . . . timeless, classic and ultra chic! We're seeing this trend in a variety of styles, from solid separates and color blocking to stripes and graphic prints. There's definitely something out there for everyone!

This week I will be styling three different black and white looks starting with color blocking.






What I'm Wearing  :  Tuxedo Blazer ~ Forever 21. Black & White Blouse ~ Suzy Shier.
Black Skinny Jeans ~ H&M. Shoes ~ Suzy Shier. 


Check back soon for more black and white outfits! 

Chantal xo

Share:

2 comments

  1. love this look. So chic.
    http://thirtysomethingchic.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great way to wear this trend! Glad we inspired you :)

    ReplyDelete