Outfit {Mint Shimmer + Cobalt + Bright Pink}

Hello dear readers! Ok, I know I have lots of apologizing to do since I went MIA for a while! Oops! I don't even have a good excuse other than I lost my photographer for the summer! Mum is spending the entire summer at the cottage while I'm left here trying to survive without her! It's been truly depressing. Ok, I might be a little too attached to my mother. . .

I hope everyone is enjoying their summer so far! Mine is off to a great start. A few weeks ago Brandon and I spent 5 AMAZING days in Florida. We went to Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure which was a blast!! I also got to swim in the ocean FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME!! It only took 27 years . . . sad I know. This is what happens when you live in a small northern city. . . you end up living a sheltered life.  My first experience isn't exactly how I had imagined it . . . I'm almost certain I stepped on a fish. I definitely felt something wiggle under my toes and I screamed.  :$

On to some fashion! I was a little worried that I might be forced to take my own pictures this summer, which would only end in disaster and result in another two months worth of zero blog posts. Thankfully, I found a great replacement photographer! My fabulous friend Shenni came to my rescue and we had our very first photo shoot/ice cream date! :)   



 
 




Photos by Shenni

What I'm Wearing  :  Mint Top ~ Bootlegger. Beige Scalloped Skirt ~ Forever 21. Cobalt Cap-Toe Shoes ~ Reitmans. Cobalt Belt ~ Reitmans. Necklace ~ Forever 21.     

Visit again soon :)
Chantal xo

Share:

2 comments