Outfit {Checkered Pants + Trench Coat + Thanksgiving in Frankenmuth}

This past Monday was Thanksgiving here in Canada. I hope all of my Canadian readers enjoyed the holiday. I normally spend it with family but this year I took advantage of the extra time off from work and spent the weekend with Brandon in Michigan. 


We wanted to do something fun so we had a mini vacay in Frankenmuth. I've visited this quaint little Bavarian town three times now and I still love it just as much as the first time. We stayed at our favourite place, Midtown Bed & Breakfast. If you're planning on going to Frankenmuth and like Bed & Breakfasts, you definitely want to give this place a try. 

Other than strolling up and down Main Street (with my favourite person) and enjoying the scenery, my top three favourite things are . . . Frankenmuth Fudge, Chocolate Wine and Diane's delicious breakfast at Midtown Bed & Breakfast.  






What I'm Wearing : Suzy Shier Trench Coat. H&M Blouse. H&M Pants. JustFab Pumps. JustFab Bag. Urban Planet Necklace. Artizan Watch.  

Tags:

Share:

0 comments