Gold Statement ~ Pegasus Feather Necklace

Hello dear readers. The weekend is finally here and I'm super thrilled. Lots of excitement today. First of all, I've had to endure an entire week of rain so I'm very happy to see the sun today. Secondly, my lovely sister is visiting, along with my brother in-law, niece and nephew. I haven't seen them in over a year so you can just imagine the level of excitement as I woke up this morning. 

Recently my sister has started selling jewelry. She will be hosting a jewelry party here this evening to showcase some of the pieces and I'm super thrilled to spend a few hours looking pretty and trying on various pieces. The Cleopatra Necklace that I wore in a recent outfit post (which you can find here) is part of her collection. I've only been able to view the online catalogues so I'm really looking forward to seeing the items in person and trying them on. Hopefully by the end of the weekend I will have a few new statement pieces added to my wardrobe.

Speaking of jewelry, as you all know, I've been hosting a Stella & Dot online trunk show this week and wanted to showcase this breathtaking feather necklace that I've been obsessing over. Out of all the pieces available, the Pegasus Necklace is my favourite! I love that you can wear it both casually and dressy.      
 


Paired with a utility jacket, a white tee, skinny jeans and tall brown boots, for a casual outfit with a touch of chic.  


Paired with a black fit-and-flare dress, a leather jacket, stilettos, a gold clutch and red lipstick for a special occasion or a fancy dinner date. An all black outfit is the perfect backdrop. It really makes this necklace stand out. 

   silver-base
Stella & Dot
Pegasus Necklace


Share:

1 comments

  1. Had a lovely time at the Jewelry party, it was a success! Thank you for your assistance and expertise! I can't wait to see your new collection on your upcoming posts!

    ReplyDelete