Spots & Lace in Niagara {Printed Dress + Colour Block Ghillies}

Hello dear readers! Happy Friday! Last weekend, Brandon and I went to Niagara Falls for a mini getaway and had such a wonderful time. So much beauty, especially at this time of year. The sun was shining, the flowers were blooming, and there was a warm gentle breeze. Perfect day for sightseeing.  This is the outfit I wore to stroll the streets of Niagara and admire the beauty of the Horseshoe Falls.   

This dress is a recent purchase from H&M and it is THE MOST flattering dress! It's very feminine, flowy and flirty. I try to stay away from printed dresses because trends come and go but you can never go wrong with a black and white print. 



These shoes are a recent addition to my shoe collection and it was love at first sight. Ghillies are a big trend for this year's spring and summer seasons and I couldn't be any more thrilled. Loving the blocked heel which makes walking in heels much more comfortable. 


What I'm wearing::
Printed Dress ~ H&M
Bag ~ H&M (currently on sale}
Ghillies ~ Call It Spring

I hope everyone has a great weekend!
Thank you so much for reading! 


Share:

1 comments