Classic Red & Stripes {Black + White + Red}

Hello dear readers. I'm starting off the month of June with a bright pop of colour! The "red + white + black" combination is always a classic look and definitely a favourite of mine. At times, bright colours can be a bit of a challenge but pairing them with black and white keeps things simple and classic. You can never go wrong with this mix.        

A bold red mani is always a great choice for any season but sometimes all you need is a little bit of colour on the tips. This red blazer already makes a bold statement so I kept my mani simple with just a touch of red.

What I'm wearing ::
Blazer ~ Ricki's
Jeans ~ Urban Planet
Striped Top ~ H&M
Shoes ~ ShoeMint
Bag ~ Daily Look

I hope everyone is having a great week so far.

Thank you so much for reading!



Share:

0 comments