Connect The Dots {Grey + White + Rose Gold}

Jeans paired with a tee and a blazer is basically my uniform during the spring season. It's comfortable and effortless. Perfect for an afternoon spent at the mall which is what Mum and I did over the long weekend. We tried to take advantage of the Victoria Day sales but unfortunately we both came out empty handed. Ever have those shopping days when nothing seems to fit right? 


I was so thrilled when I spotted this J. Crew factory dotted tee. Rose gold has been my favourite of the metallics for a while now so I instantly fell in love with this rose gold and silver dotted tee. It can easily be dressed up or down and I'm really looking forward to pairing it with other items in my wardrobe. 


This white and rose gold watch from Vivah was a Christmas gift from Mum and it has been my favourite watch ever since!  






What I'm wearing :: 
Blazer ~ Chicwish
Dotted Tee ~ J. Crew Factory
Girlfriend Jeans ~ H&M
White Pumps ~ Call It Spring
Quilted Bag ~ Express
Rose Gold & White Watch ~ Vivah

I hope everyone is having a great week so far.
Thank you for reading!

Share:

0 comments