Elegant Graphic Tee & Pink Leather Ruffles

I've had this pink leather jacket for years and while organizing my spring/summer wardrobe, I realized that it never made it onto the blog. This is one of my favourite jackets. It's blush pink and has ruffles! It's perfection! Unfortunately I don't get to wear it as often as I would like because it's been more of an in-between-seasons transition piece.   

These "girlfriend" jeans are a recent purchase from H&M. They are super comfortable! You can't tell by these pictures but they are actually high wait jeans, which I love. Perfect for crop tops and half tucked tees.   



I was so thrilled when I spotted this really pretty girl print top from Suzy Shier. Most days I feel that I've outgrown that store but every once in a while I spot something really great!    

What I'm wearing::
Pink Leather Jacket (old) ~ Laura
Girlfriend Jeans ~ H&M
Girl Print Top ~ Suzy Shier 
Bag (old) ~ DailyLook
Sandals ~ Kenneth Cole Unlisted
Watch (old) ~ Vivah

I hope everyone has a great weekend! 
Thanks for reading!




Share:

0 comments