Transitional Knit Vest & Stripes {Blue + White + Grey}








Vests are back this season in a very big way. Everywhere I look, whether in stores or online, I'm seeing sleeveless blazers, long waterfall vests, trench vests and maxi vest. It's going to be a hot trend this summer and I couldn't be more thrilled. It's a very versatile piece that can be worn over fitted dresses, pencil skirts, skinny jeans and shorts. 

The long knit vest that I wore for this post was a huge fall/winter staple for me and although it has proven to be a great transitional piece for spring, I'm really looking forward to adding a few lightweight overpieces to my summer wardrobe. 

What I'm wearing :
Grey Vest ~ Ricki's
Stripe Top ~ J Crew Factory
Skinny Jeans ~ Guess
White Pumps ~ Call It Spring
Bag ~ Christian Lacroix
Necklace ~ Forever 21

I hope everyone is having a great weekend. 

Thanks for reading!

Share:

1 comments