One Holiday Top, Two Festive Looks {Red + White + Black}

It's mid November and although there isn't any snow yet here in Northern Ontario, it's beginning to look and feel like Christmas. The temperature has dropped, people have begun decorating their houses with lights, the mall and department stores are decorated as well and the glitzy holiday party collections are festively displayed in store. It's the perfect time to start thinking about holiday party outfits.

Today's post features a crimson beaded bubble blouse, courtesy of Ricki's, which I've styled two ways to show how easy it can be to transition from work to dinner party. The beaded collar on this top adds just the right amount of holiday glitz for day/work. I've kept the outfit simple by pairing the bright crimson top with neutrals and minimal jewellery. I've also kept my makeup simple with a subtle cat eye and a nude lip. The trick for pulling off a festive work appropriate look is to keep the glitz and glamour to a minimum.






 To transition from work to party, I've replaced the pin stripe trousers with a metallic weave skirt and black tights. I switched out the booties for black pointy toe pumps and the satchel for a sparkly clutch. To add a bit more glamour to my makeup, I added a red lip which always looks classic paired with a cat eye. In just a few easy steps I'm ready for a festive night out. The trick to transitioning from work to party is adding a bit more glitz by changing your accessories and adding a bit of glam to your makeup.





When choosing this top, I fell in love with the beaded collar which is subtle enough for day and can be dressed up for a party. I was so thrilled to discover that it has an open back lined with more dazzling beading. It really makes a fun and unexpected statement. I usually prefer to wear my blouses tucked in when paired with skirts so I was a little concerned about the beading but this top has proven to be quite versatile. It looks just as good tucked in.


Thank you Ricki's for partnering on this post.


What I'm wearing :: 
Crimson Beaded Blouse ~ c/o Ricki's
Metallic Weave Skirt ~ Ricki's (old)
Pin Stripe Trousers ~ Smart Set (old)
Black Pointy Toe Pumps ~ ShoeDazzle
Sparkly Clutch ~ Smart Set (old)
White Coat ~ (old)
Bow Ring ~ Peoples Jewellers


Be sure to check out Ricki's Party Shop for more great festive holiday options!  



Thank you so much for reading! 
I hope everyone has a great week.

Tags:

Share:

0 comments