Outfit (Black + Gold + Pop Of Colour)

It's Friday which means everyone should have a smile on their face! Unless you're like me and you woke up to find snow on the ground! Ugh! Thankfully it will not last the day! I'm so sorry for the lack of posts lately. Mr. M took me out on a little road trip for a few days and I've spent the past week catching up on work and on my beauty sleep. Getting away from our daily lives can definitely be fun but not always relaxing. It would be so nice to take time off and not have to play catch up afterwards.    

Nothing too exciting happened this week, unless the re-opening of the Bulk Barn counts as something exciting. If you're someone like me who loves candy, especially in BULK, then yes it definitely counts!! And I'm not ashamed to admit that I spent 15$ just on candy. I needed something to cheer me up. The weather has been awful this past week. What happened to that beautiful warm 20 degrees Celsius weather we had last week? Eff...

On to the outfit.  There are a few recent purchases that I've been anxious to share with you. The first item is the Artizan watch that was mentioned in my last post. I purchased it right before my little getaway and brought it along with me of course. I was just so excited, I couldn't leave it behind. I also purchased two rings from the new Artizan collection. And the last item is a super fun colour block top from Maurices. As I've mentioned before, I'm currently loving the black and gold trend. So much so that I just had to do another outfit. This time with a little pop of colour.







Blazer ~ Ricki's. Colour Block Top ~ Maurices (available here).
Leather Pants ~ Winners. Flats ~ Artizan. Jewellery ~ Artizan.
Bag ~ Pottery Lane.
The quilted ballet flats are also from Artizan and they are super comfortable. So much so that I also own a tan pair. :)


Hope you enjoy this outfit. Please vote for me on Chictopia! :)      

Share:

0 comments