Outfit (Brights & Neutrals)

Hello everyone! I realize it's been over 2 weeks since my last post! Between travelling, work and appointments, the last 2 weeks just zoomed by! I hope everyone had a good Easter. I was lucky enough to spend it with my sister and her family down south in Oakville. Although driving in the big city definitely stresses me out, good quality time spent with them makes it all worthwhile... And of course my sister's delicious BBQ Pizza. Oh and my brother in law's Harley! Cruising along Lakeshore has become a usual treat for me! :)



Don't we look biker cool?
So much beauty in this pic. Can you tell we are related?
Lovin' the brother in law's sexy stare.


On to the outfit. I'm super excited to share my most recent purchase with all of you. I found these Nine West beauties at Winners last week and since I've been so obsessed with black & gold, obviously I wasn't going to let these go.




Bright colours seem to be everywhere at the moment and I'm super thrilled about it. I have found that the easiest way to wear this trend is to pair it with neutrals. I drew inspiration from my new shoes and paired this bright sheer blouse with nude, black and gold.   



Sheer Blouse ~ Urban Planet. Skirt ~ Ricki's. Belt ~ Suzy Shier.
Bag ~ Artizan. Jewellery ~ Artizan. Shoes ~ Nine West.


Vote for me on Chictopia! :)

Share:

0 comments