Outfit (Brights & Neutrals Part 2)

Ok so I woke up yesterday morning with a head cold! Ugh! I'm blaming it on the the psycho weather we've been having. Monday morning I went to work thinking I would be just fine without a jacket. When I left work later that night, I stepped out into a full on blizzard and there I was, wearing a cardigan, getting snowed on and actually having to brush the effin stuff off my car. I was not happy! It's the middle of April! Why are we getting snow? WHY??

The other day, mum and I ended up at the mall and I added these super fun bright orange shoes to my wardrobe. I plan on getting lots of wear out of them this Spring/Summer season. The colour is just so fun! And believe it or not, this is my first pair of pointy toe pumps. I always avoided this style thinking that the pointy toe would add way too much length to my already huge (size 9) feet.  For some reason, when I tried these on, the length of my feet didn't seem to be an issue. Either this whole "length issue" was all in my head or I was too in love with the shoes to even care whether or not they made my feet look super huge. Hmmm.. :)The Maurices top is very feminine and pretty which is perfect for spring. And once again I chose to pair a bright colour with neutrals.   







Top ~ Maurices. Skirt ~ Forever 21. Belt ~ H&M.
Coral Ring & Bracelet ~ Artizan. Brown Ring ~ Forever 21. 
Orange Pumps ~ Suzy Shier (available here).

Vote for me on Chictopia! :)

Share:

0 comments