Outfit (Shorts + Blazer Combo)

I was flipping through magazines the other day and I was inspired by all of the celebrities rocking the classic shorts + blazer combo. It's perfect for the summer season and a great outfit idea for my night out with Mum. Last Thursday we had a girls night out and attended Mamma Mia the musical. We had such a great time. I've always loved the movie and seeing it on stage was even better! The music was fantastic!

This is the outfit I wore to the show. I started off with a classic black and white look and added the teal blazer for a summer flair. I wanted to keep the outfit simple, so I paired it with silver accessories and black heels.  





Blazer ~ Urban Planet. White Blouse ~ Reitmans (available here).
Shorts ~ Rickis. Shoes ~ Payless.

Share:

0 comments