Outfit (Party Dress) & Birthday Goodies

As promised, I have a few birthday pictures to share with everyone. I had planned on purchasing a new dress for my special day but as I was looking through my closet a few weeks ago, I found this (never worn, tags still attached) dress and decided it was time to give it a night out! The dress is loosely fitted, which is perfect for a family get together and the print is really different and fun. When I look at it, I always think of pearls. :)  




My family and friends really made my day extra special this year! Tania, my sister in law, surprised me with this amazing cake which she baked and decorated herself! I was super thrilled to see it covered with adorable shoes and cute bows and party dresses! I was even more thrilled to see Closet Full Of Thrills inscribed on it! Thanks Tania for making such a special cake!      


On to the birthday goodies!! I was incredibly spoiled this year! I'm currently obsessed with gold so these are a perfect addition to my closet! I'm completely smitten with this black studded bag and the necklace is unlike anything I've ever seen. I'm really looking forward to incorporating these into my outfits! 


Studs and spikes are a huge trend at the moment and I've quickly become obsessed! It's a bit hard to see in this photo, but these bedazzled shoes actually have spikes on them! I cannot wait to wear these out on the town! :) I also got a much needed black envelope clutch and this dark grey hand bag which is unlike anything I have. Isn't the lace purse the cutest bank you've ever seen? 


I want to thank everyone for making my birthday so special. I'm extremely lucky to be surrounded by so many people who love me, not only on my birthday but every day!
*Kiss Kiss*

I also want to give a quick shout out to all of my American readers! :) 
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Chantal xo

Share:

0 comments