Outfit (Tuxedo + Emerald + Gold)

Most people have their own signature style, certain "go-to" pieces they always tend to reach for when they want to look put together.  For me, it's a pair of skinny jeans and a blazer. When I first saw this Tuxedo Jacket at Forever 21, I immediately fell in love and just HAD to own it. My closet is packed full of blazers and jackets as it is, but there's always room for more. Right? I've already taken up the closet in the spare bedroom (which is the room right next to mine), but thankfully there's a second spare bedroom with a closet that's just waiting to be filled! Ha! There's no stopping me!

Jewel tones are a big trend this fall/winter season. Rich shades of amethyst, sapphire, ruby and yellow topaz. I must say, I'm super thrilled about this emerald green. It's such a beautiful color! I'm looking forward to wearing more of these jewel tones throughout the season.

White Tuxedo Jacket ~ Forever 21(available here).
Emerald Top (old) ~ Forever 21. Snakeskin Printed Jeans ~ H&M.
Shoes ~ Call It Spring (available here, on sale). 


On and ending note, if you've recently checked out Closet Full OF Thrills on Facebook, you might have noticed that I've been FEATURED! Yes, my very first feature! It was so kind of Bootlegger to post one of my looks on their Facebook page. I am extremely grateful and super excited about this! :)


Chantal xo 





Tags:

Share:

0 comments