Long Knit Vest + Gold Stripes + Fall Booties

The long knit vest is a big trend at the moment. It's a great transitional piece for fall. When it comes to choosing knits, I usually stay away from anything heavy to avoid adding bulk which is why I was so thrilled when I spotted this fuzzy mossy vest from Ricki's. It is absolute perfection. It's thin and flattering yet still warm and cozy.  My only complaint is the lack of colour options. 
I definitely would have purchased more than one colour!


I really love mixing textures so I paired the vest with this gold sequin striped top from J. Crew. I love how the gold sequins add a bit of interest to an otherwise plain striped top. It was on my wishlist about a month ago and I was so thrilled when Brandon surprised me with it during my last visit in Michigan. :)
I purchased these faux suede boots about a year ago but they never made it onto the blog until now because unfortunately, the fall season doesn't last very long over here in Ontario. I've been trying to wear them as much as I can before the snow comes! 

What I'm wearing::
Long Open Vest ~ Ricki's
Striped Top ~ J. Crew Factory
Skinny Jeans ~ Guess
Bag ~ Christian Lacroix
Watch ~ (available here)
Brown Booties ~ Shoe Dazzle

The week is almost over! I hope everyone has a great weekend. 
Thank you for reading.  

Tags:

Share:

0 comments