Fall Statement {Red Blazer + Coated Denim}

Hello dear readers! It's hard to believe October is here already. Just a week ago, Brandon and I were in Las Vegas, trying to extend our summer just a few days longer. It was a great way to say farewell to summer and now it's time for cooler temperatures, blazers, heavy knits, warm layers and fall boots. 

Some of you have probably noticed that Ricki's is one of my favourite brands and I am really excited about their fall collection. Two of my favourite pieces at the moment are the coated denim moto jeans and the knit boyfriend blazer. You might find this hard to believe but, these are my very first jeans from Ricki's. I've tried many over the years and they just never seemed to fit me quite right so I gave up trying. That is, until I spotted the moto jeans and instantly fell in love. I just couldn't resist trying them on and I'm so glad I did! I must say, I am highly impressed with their jeans at the moment. Aside from the moto jeans, another favourite is the Ashley Barely Bootcut (recommended to me by the lovely ladies at Ricki's). They are so soft and comfortable, and the fit is very flattering. Must be that Power Stretch denim fabric! 
Two thumbs up for Ricki's!     



What I love the most about these moto jeans is the fact that they are not fully coated. 
The coated inserts are just enough to give this look an edgy vibe.    



I'm also really thrilled about this Chanel "boy bag" dupe from DAILYLOOK
I've been wanting this bag for months and I'm glad I waited it out because it is now on sale for $24.95


What I'm wearing :: 
Knit Boyfriend Blazer ~ Ricki's
Plain White Tee ~ Ricki's
Coated Denim Moto Jeans ~ Ricki's
Black Pumps ~ ShoeMint
Black Quilted Bag ~ DAILYLOOK 
Watch ~ Vivah


I hope everyone is having a great week. 

Thanks for reading. :)

Tags:

Share:

0 comments