Soft Summer Neutrals {Jewelled Peach Lace + White + Beige}

Soft peach is one of my favourite colours for spring and summer. There's something so pretty and feminine about it. When I saw this jewelled lace top at Suzy Shier I was thrilled and knew I had to take it home with me. I was even more thrilled when I saw the $14.95 sale sticker! Personally I don't think I have the right body for boxy shirts and crop tops but this top was just too pretty to pass up. As a layering piece, I knew I could make it work.


I really wanted to keep this outfit soft but sometimes neutrals can be a little boring, especially during the summer months, so I painted my nails bright purple for a fun pop of colour! 


What I'm wearing :: 
Lace Top ~ Suzy Shier
Shorts ~ Ricki's (old)
White Pumps ~ Call It Spring (old)
Bag ~ Christian Lacroix (from Winners)
Watch ~ Artisan (old)
Nail Polish ~ Essie Play Date


I hope everyone has a great weekend! 
Thank you so much for reading.

              

Share:

1 comments