Get Active with Ricki's/Happy Canada Day

Hello dear readers! Happy Canada Day! I hope everyone is enjoying their day! If you follow me on Facebook, you already know my reason for the lack of posts. Unfortunately my camera stopped working. Summer is here and I've completely skipped spring but I'm finally back and excited to be blogging again!

Over the past few months I've really made an effort to be healthier and much more active. So, when Ricki's contacted me about the new Ricki's Active collection I was thrilled! It couldn't have come at a better time! Most of my wardrobe consists of Ricki's clothing and now I can add activewear to the mix.

The people over at Ricki's were so kind to send me a few pieces from the collection. Here I am wearing the Active Strap Workout Tank and the Active Printed Insert Capri


Both pieces are comfortable, trendy and the fabric feels great on my skin. The pieces feature great performance details such as moisture wicking fabric and four way stretch. I'm wearing size small in both pieces. I also really love all of the little media pockets. The top has a zip pocket on the back and I was so thrilled when I saw the little frill above the zipper! I love little details like that. 

When it comes to activewear, occasionally I run into the annoying issue of the pants sliding down after being active and then having to constantly pull them up. I don't have that problem with these pants. They stay put! I'm really impressed with the active collection and looking forward to getting a few more pieces.



What I'm wearing :: 
Workout Tank Top c/o Ricki's
Active Capri c/o Ricki's


Thanks for reading! 




Share:

0 comments