Wedding Guest Attire {Navy + Gold + Cutouts}


I've attended two weddings this summer and a third one coming at the end of August. I love weddings! Not only do I get to witness such an important moment in someone's life and celebrate with family and loved ones; I have an excuse to shop for dresses, shop for shoes, shop for accessories, and look fancy for a day. My favourite kind of event! 



I had a specific look in mind which, at times, can make shopping a little difficult. It took two months of consistent shopping online and in stores to find this beautiful ASOS dress but, once I had my heart set, I had to have it. It wasn't easy though. When the order came, the dress was a little too snug and the cutouts were digging into my "baby fat" (as my sister would call it). Mum said it wasn't flattering on me and at first I was very disappointed but . . . with a week left before the wedding, I decided not to listen to her, ordered the dress in two larger sizes and everything worked out!



I really wanted all of the focus to be on the dress so I kept my manicure simple: nude nails with a subtle gold glitter top coat. To bring out the gold bar at the waist, I wore matching gold sandals and added a touch of sparkle with the clutch. 


What I'm wearing :: 
Dress ~ ASOS
Clutch ~ Ardene
Rings ~ Ardene


Thank you for reading! 

Share:

0 comments