Perfect Summer Skirt {White Floral Organza}

White and summer go together like popcorn and butter, milk and cookies, or coffee and cream, mmmm . . . I think I might be a little hungry. Anyway, as I was saying, white is definitely a summer staple and this a-line skirt from Ricki's is the perfect summer skirt (currently on sale). It can easily be dressed up or down, the fabric is light and breezy, and the floral organza overlay adds just the right dose of sweet and feminine. I was so thrilled when the very nice people over at Ricki's sent this over to me. I've worn this skirt many times over the summer including an outdoor birthday party and a casual afternoon stroll along the waterfront.   







What I'm wearing::
White Skirt ~ c/o Ricki's (currently on sale)
Black Top ~ Ricki's
Striped Top ~ H&M
Black Quilted Bag ~ Express
Red Crossbody Bag ~ Payless
Strappy Sandals (both) ~ Forever 21

Thanks for reading.

Share:

0 comments