Strolling The Streets Of Frankenmuth {Monotone White + Touch of Gold}

I hope everyone had a good weekend. It's the Civic Holiday today in Canada which means I get an extra day off from work! 
I took full advantage of my three day long weekend and drove to Michigan to spend time with my man. We've had such a great weekend and the weather has been beautiful! Saturday afternoon, we took a drive and spent a few hours strolling the streets of Frankenmuth. This cotton embroidered dress from Ricki's {currently on sale} was the perfect outfit for a hot summer day. Simple, comfortable, and kept me relatively cool in this scorching August heat. I chose to dress it up a little by adding some gold accents but this dress would look great paired with brown accessories and a denim jacket, or pops of bright colours. 
An all white, light and airy dress, is definitely a summer wardrobe staple. 








What I'm wearing:: 
White Embroidered Dress ~ Ricki's
White Bag ~ JustFab
White Sandals ~ JustFab

Thanks for reading!

Share:

0 comments