Wants & Wishes (December)


I'm not particularly fond of Mondays and I'm sure there are plenty of people who feel just as I do, so I thought I would start off the week by sharing a few of my wants and wishes for this month. There's nothing better than looking at a few pretty things first thing Monday morning to help brighten my mood. :) This sequin dress from Bootlegger is absolutely breathtaking!! Unfortunately I won't be attending any events or parties this holiday season, but if I was, I would definitely be wearing this dress.      



Sequin Dress ~ Bootlegger.  Peplum Dress ~ Ricki's.
Necklace ~ Forever 21. Rose Gold Watch ~ Fossil .
Gold Sequin Clutch ~ ShoeDazzle.Lace Skinny Jeans ~ Ricki's.
Suede Shoes ~ Aldo Shoes.Pearl Trim Top ~ Ricki's

Wishing everyone a happy Monday. 



Chantal xo

Share:

1 comments

  1. Thanks for loving the Sasha Dress as much as we do! You've definitely gathered some eye candy for this post

    ReplyDelete