Outfit {Black & Cobalt Stripes + White + Silver}

If you don't already know, fall is my FAVOURITE season when it comes to fashion. Likely due to my love for jackets and blazers. They are my favourite layering piece and are ideal for transitioning between seasons. September can be a bit of a challenge when it comes to fashion. The sun can still be rather warm which gives us the illusion that summer is still here, but the cool wind reminds us that fall is just around the corner. 

My love for fall is also due to the many beautiful colours that surround us, not only in fashion but in nature as well. One of the major colour trends that I'm most thrilled about for fall is cobalt blue. Especially when paired with black. This striped black and cobalt skirt has been a great summer wardrobe staple due to it's thin sheer overlay. Paired with a blazer for a bit of warmth, it has proven to be a great transitional piece for the month of September.

Photos by Shenni

What I'm wearing :: Tuxedo Blazer ~ Forever 21. Top ~ Ricki's. Skirt ~ Maurices. 
Belt ~ Reitmans. Necklace ~ Forever 21. Shoes ~ ShoeDazzle. Watch ~ Artizan.

Thanks for reading!

Share:

0 comments