Outfit (Green Tweed + Black + Gold)

Well, I'm back from my little visit with Brandon. Back to Mum, back to work, back to my regular routine and . . . back to the awful and disgusting site of snow. Ugh! As I drove further away from Brandon and further up north, the more snow I saw. All I wanted to do was turn around! I was happy to see Mum and my dog Spencer though. :) 

T
his is the outfit I wore to the Museum of African American History while in Detroit with Brandon. Unfortunately I only got to visit the outside of the building because we chose to go on a day that it was closed. So disappointing!! Definitely on my to-do-list for next time! 



When it comes to accessories, the black & gold combo is definitely a favorite! 




Black Cardigan ~ Reitmans.
Green Blouse ~ Suzy Shier.
Tweed Skirt ~ Suzy Shier.
Bracelet ~ Smart Set. Watch ~ Artizan.
Spiked Cap-Toe Shoes (Gift)


Chantal xo

Share:

0 comments