Outfit (Girly / Studded / Embellished)

Lately I've been obsessing over studs and my family definitely picked up on it because I received a bunch of studded things this past Christmas (thank you wonderful and loving family and friends who spoil me and help fill my closet with fabulous things)!! :D 

Studs are everywhere and on everything this season!! On purses, jewelry, belts, shoes and apparel. Although Biker Chic and Rocker Chic are definitely not words I would use to describe my personal style (I'm much too girly for that), I love mixing studded accessories with girly pieces to add a bit of an edge to my outfits. 



Blouse ~ Forever 21 (available here).
Lace Skirt ~ Suzy Shier (available here).
Gold Necklace & Gold Bow Ring ~ Suzy Shier.
Studded Belt ~ Forever 21. Studded Bracelet (ShoeDazzle)
Leopard Clutch ~ Ardene. Studded Flats (gift).
I love the faux leather embellished shoulders on this blouse!

I hope everyone is having a good week so far. The weekend is almost here!! Isn't that a nice thought?? :)


Chantal xo

Share:

0 comments