Outfit {Floral Print Dress + Blue + Red}

It's Wednesday! The weekend is almost here!!! I don't know about you, but this week has been going by super slow for me. I'm sure the fact that I'm visiting Brandon in Michigan this weekend has something to do with it. I'm just so anxious for Friday to arrive. So much so that time has decided to work against me!! Isn't that usually how it works?? I suppose I shouldn't complain too much since there are only a few more weeks left of summer. 

On to some fashion talk. Mixing the old with the new is a great way to revive old favorites, like this floral dress that I purchased last summer (previously worn here). If you have a last minute event and you're too busy to shop or you're a girl on a budget (like me), this is the perfect solution. Luckily for me, remixing items from my closet is one of my favorite things to do! It's such a great way to get the most from your wardrobe! 

A few weekends ago, I attended a baby shower. I really didn't have the time to shop for a new outfit beforehand so I mixed and matched a few items from my closet and  . . . Voila!  



This dress always makes me feel so feminine and pretty which I thought was very fitting for a Baby Shower.




Photos by Shenni

What I'm Wearing  :  Floral Dress ~ Suzy Shier (old). Blue Cardigan ~ Jacob (old). Red Bag ~ Payless (old). Blue Belt ~ Reitmans. Cap-Toe Shoes ~ Reitmans.  

I hope everyone enjoys the rest of their week. 
Visit again soon! 

Chantal xo

Share:

1 comments

  1. Hello,

    I'm Valencia, the community manager of WhatIWear. I checked out your blog, and I think your style is awesome! It should be seen by more people! That's why I'd like to invite you to WhaIWear.com. With 900.000 page views a month, WhatIWear.com is the leading street style website in Asia. Plus, we're still growing, so it's perfect for rising fashionistas to have their chance to SHINE at the spotlight.

    Maybe you can post these pics as your first looks on WhatIWear? I bet our members will be rooting for you as well!

    We cannot wait to see your awesome style.
    Click www.whatiwear.com to get started.


    See you soon,
    Valencia
    Community manager

    ReplyDelete