Outfit {Red Maxi + Stripes + Brown Leather}

I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend so far. Mine is off to a good start. I'm well rested, I have a cup of coffee in my hand and I got my daily fix of fashion inspiration. I'm ready to face the day! Ha! I have a few things planned for this weekend, starting with a Baby Shower this afternoon, followed by some fun in the street at Buskerfest (which is our annual festival  featuring professional street performers from all over the globe). Thankfully the sun is shinning bright so it should be a good day! 

On to the outfit. Fall is fast approaching which means the days and especially the evenings are getting cooler. Unfortunately, it hasn't been a super hot summer for those of us here in Ontario. We've had a few really hot days but overall it's definitely been on the cooler side so I've had to wear jackets and blazers throughout the summer. This casual maxi skirt and striped tank can easily take you from a warm summer day to a cool summer night when paired with a leather jacket.   







 Photos by Shenni

What I'm Wearing  :  Brown Leather Jacket ~ Walmart. Red Maxi Skirt ~ Suzy Shier. Black Bag ~ JustFab. Black Sandals (Jennifer Lopez) ~ Kohls.


I hope you have a great weekend! 
Visit again soon! 

Chantal xo



Share:

1 comments