Street Style {Buskerfest + Peach Lace + Stripes}

As my countdown to Fall continues, what better way to resume wrapping up the Summer season than dinner out with Shenni and a Street Festival? Saturday evening, Shenni and I ate dinner at Bali Restaurant, which is one of my favorite downtown hot spots. Afterwards, we stuck around for some fun on the street at Buskerfest! This is definitely my favorite summer festival. Super fun, super entertaining and . . . it's free! Ha! Of course, I always give money to my favorite performers. :) 

This is the outfit I wore that evening. White jeans are definitely a summer wardrobe staple. They are a bit cooler than blue denim which can come in handy on a hot summer day. Another wardrobe staple is this striped blazer. Stripes are so versatile. They can be casual or dressed up and super fun when mixed with patterns like lace and floral prints. 




This peach lace top is one of the items I purchased for my Florida trip earlier this summer. I fell in love with the color and the scalloped hem. :)




The black ankle strap heels (gift from Brandon) are a new addition to my shoe collection. I am in love and absolutely obsessed with these shoes. Thank you loving boyfriend who spoils me with hugs and kisses and . . . fancy shoes! I'm a lucky gal!    


Photos by Shenni

What I'm wearing  :  Striped Blazer ~ Forever 21. Peach Lace Top ~ Suzy Shier. White Jeans ~ Urban Planet. Black Ankle Strap Shoes ~ Le Chateau. Black Clutch ~ Smart Set. 

 Here are a few photos of my favorite street performance.

The Circus Firemen (from Australia)






Photos by Shenni

Only two more days until the weekend! :)
Visit again soon!

Chantal xo


Share:

1 comments