Outfit {Black & Brown + Autumn Orange}

Now that Mum is home from the cottage, I have my best friend back!! Which means the last couple of weeks have been spent catching up on some of the things we weren't able to do together this summer, like shopping, and long walks, and nights curled up on the couch sipping on wine. I'm definitely happy to have her home again!

The fall season is here and I couldn't be any happier. It's my favorite season when it comes to fashion. The colors, the layers and the scarves. . . I'm super excited. I'm a little concerned about my gigantic wishlist which is getting bigger by the day. There's just so much to be thrilled about at the moment. I fall in love with something new every day!  

This dress instantly reminds me of the orange autumn leaves, which I will be seeing very soon :)


These shoes from JustFab are a recent addition to my collection. I fell in love with the wrap around straps. 

Tags:

Share:

0 comments