Happy "Grey" Friday

Happy Friday everyone! Unfortunately I don't have an outfit for you today. Just a quick hello. I've had my nose stuck in a book these past couple of days, and not just any ordinary book. 50 Shades Of Grey! I can't seem to put it down. Not even to take outfit pictures! I totally understand what the huge buzz has been about. I'm absolutely smitten with Christian Grey! He is just so "yummy" as my older sister would say! ;) Ladies, if you haven't already read this book, I highly recommend it! 

I'm off to the cottage tonight. It's Mum's 60th Birthday today and we are gonna have a huge family celebration! I might have to sneak off somewhere to read the last chapters of my book. Hopefully nobody misses me while I spend some time with Christian Grey. I just don't think I'll be able to wait until Monday to find out what happens! 

Wishing everyone a good weekend, and a happy Father's Day to all those wonderful Dad's out there! Mine is one of a kind and I will definitely be celebrating him on Sunday. Everything that he is and has been! Je t'aime p'tit papa cheri! xoxo   

Share:

0 comments