Outfit (Asymmetrical Prints)

Hello dear readers! I realize it's been two weeks since my last post. Time just flies by when you're having fun! I've been super busy with the oh-so-yummy Christian Grey. I'm now on book number three and although I don't want it to end, I cannot wait to find out what happens.

Yesterday I attended my nephew Billy's High School Graduation. He's the oldest out of all my nieces and nephews and I'm so proud of him.        

I found this beautiful printed dress over
 at Winners for 40$. Quite the steal!

The Graduate!
My nephew Jimmy.
He obviously loves picture time. :)





Billy looking oh-so-fresh for Prom. 


After the graduation ceremony, Mum, my sister Jojo and I, wondered over to a nearby park to admire the sunset and have some fun with the camera. 

Jojo's dress is available at Suzy Shier. 
I'm very much in love with this print. 

We are both loving the asymmetrical hem trend.
The three beauties!




Share:

4 comments