Outfit (Ice Cream Date)

This is my 50th blog post! I can't believe how fast the months have gone by. I want to say a big THANK YOU to everyone who has encouraged me, supported me and inspired me. I also want to thank all of my readers and everyone who commented. I am having such a great time sharing with all of you and I am looking forward to sharing even more.  

So this past Thursday, Mr. M and I had a little dinner date and this is the outfit I wore. We went to Bali which is my absolute favourite spot. It's an amazing Indonesian Restaurant and I swear I could eat there every day! It's that good! Even though we were both extremely full, there's always room for dessert right? So we went to Scoops for some ice cream. A single scoop of Maple Walnut in a waffle cone was plenty for me, but Mr. M got 3 scoops! First of all, I don't know how he could possibly have room in his belly for all that! Secondly, each scoop was a different flavour! Maybe this is normal to some of you, but it's new to me. Never in my life have I seen someone pile on 3 different flavours. Ha! But hey, why not? He was also very willing to share...which is exactly how I got ice cream all over my face. :)


On to some fashion talk. Last week, Mum and I went to the mall to get a Siblings gift card for my niece's birthday gift.  We really had no intention of shopping for ourselves, but somehow we ended up in Urban Planet. Hmmmm...I'm blaming it on Mum this time. She dragged me in there. I swear! Ha! Sometimes Urban Planet has some really great finds for an amazing price. Like this gorgeous blazer. The colour is perfect for the summer season, I just couldn't resist.      




Blazer ~ Urban Planet. Skinny Jeans ~ Urban Planet.
Striped Top ~ Forever 21. Watch Artizan. Shoes ~ Le Chateau.

Share:

1 comments

  1. I love how you paired all of this together!! So lovely, especially that blazer :)

    -Sydney xo

    ReplyDelete