Scent Obsession (Top 6 Fragrances)


Happy Friday everyone! :) I'm so glad the weekend is here! Mum and I are heading out to the cottage first thing tomorrow morning and I plan on sleeping in, eating way too much food and enjoying lots of quality time with my family! Hopefully the mosquitoes don't eat me alive. Just a quick post for today. I thought I would share with you my top favourite scents at the moment. Working at a pharmacy gives me the chance to test many fragrances and I'm truly obsessed with all six of these. Some are floral, some are sweet and some are warm and spicy. I good selection for any mood or any occasion. I own a few of them already, and the ones I don't are on my wishlist. Oh and don't you just love perfume ads? :)

Dolce & Gabbana The One ~ Miss Dior Cherie ~ Ralph Lauren Romance
Versace Bright Crystal ~ Thierry Mugler Angel ~ Chanel Coco Mademoiselle

Hope you have a great weekend!

Share:

1 comments