Goodbyes & Hellos


Hello dear readers! I thought I would share a few of the items that left the mall with me yesterday. Normally when I travel, I try to shop in stores that aren't available in my city, but there was a "buy one, get one 50% off" sale at Suzy Shier that I just couldn't pass up!
My recent tweed purchase, which I wore in the previous post, turned out to be such a great buy, so I grabbed another! I'm really loving this dark green color that seems to be everywhere this season. 


Houndstooth is another trend that has been popping up everywhere. This pattern has been a classic trend over and over again, but to be honest, it never really appealed to me until now. I'm looking forward to mixing it into my wardrobe. 
I also made sure to stop in at the Bulk Barn to stock up on some of my favorite candy. I sure did spend 16$ on candy! Please don't judge me. Ha!
My time in Oakville has come to an end. I'm extremely sad to be leaving but my trip doesn't stop here. I'm bringing Mum over to my aunt's in London Ontario for the rest of the week, while I visit with Brandon in Michigan. We have a bunch of super fun activities planned, including more SHOPPING!!



Chantal xo



Share:

2 comments

  1. Love the green blouse!!! Very chic! Follow each other?
    xx
    eve

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Eve! Green is quickly becoming one of my favorite fall colors! Thanks for visiting! :)

      Delete