Outfit (Mustard Autumn)


Oh how I love autumn. Every year around this time, the trees in my front yard create such a beautiful array of colors. One tree in particular creates a nice warm glow when the sun shines through the orange and yellow leaves. It was the most perfect background for today's outfit. 





Mustard yellow is one of my top favorite colors for fall. It never used to appeal to me until last year. When paired with browns,  greys or burgundy (worn here), I think it's absolutely beautiful. Definitely an autumn wardrobe must have! For those who are new to this color or undecided, I definitely suggest giving it a try. Perhaps something small to start off with, like a scarf or belt (worn here). :)


Chantal xo

Tags:

Share:

1 comments

  1. LOVE that mustard cardi! I have one myself. I also bought some mustard tights last week and I can't wait for it to get cooler so I can style them. Your outfit is so very autumn and it's perfect!

    xo

    Ashley

    Southern (California) Belle

    ReplyDelete