Outfit (Autumn Bloom)



I woke up this morning wishing it wasn't Monday. Monday means back at home, back to work, and away from Brandon. Oh and away from all those wonderful shopping malls! I went to five different malls during my trip and went way over my budget! I must say my fall/winter wardrobe is looking pretty good though. Ha! :)

The floral trend is back for another season and I'm super thrilled. Unlike the flirty and feminine prints that were around during the summer, this season's floral prints are darker and edgier. The first time my dear friend Angel saw me with these pants on she said "Oh I've seen those in magazines but I never thought I'd ever see someone actually wear them". She's been calling me "flower ass" ever since. Ha! 

   






Chantal xo

Tags:

Share:

0 comments