Something To Celebrate!

Hello everyone! Just a quick post before bedtime. I have an exciting announcement to make! Today is Closet Full Of Thrills' first anniversary!! When I first started this blog, I really didn't know what to expect. I definitely didn't expect it to be this much work! Ha! I also didn't expect to enjoy it as much as I do. :) Blogging has led me to so many great blogs, and such wonderful people. There's so much inspiration out there and I'm so happy to be a part of it all! I want to take a minute to thank everyone for their kind comments, for the sweet words of encouragement and for all the (much appreciated) support! Looking forward to sharing more outfits and more adventures with Mum. :)

Mum and I are driving up north in the morning to visit with my sister for the weekend. Super excited for some good quality family time!  I hope everyone has a super great weekend!

Chantal xo    


Share:

0 comments