Outfit (Tweed & Mustard Remixed)

The countdown to my birthday has officially begun! In exactly one month I will be wearing a party dress, celebrating with family and friends, hopefully eating all of my favorite foods and birthday cake! :) Oh and watching the final Twilight movie. I feel like I've been waiting forever for the grand finale. I'm super excited! I'm also excited to start looking for the perfect birthday outfit. 

During my time in Oakville last week, I was able to take advantage of the beautiful scenery in my sister's backyard and took a few outfit pictures. This is the outfit I wore for (Canadian) Thanksgiving dinner at my sister's. My niece Veronica and I wondered off outside while everyone was busy cooking in the kitchen. I disappear often, especially during the preparation of big family meals and during kitchen clean up time as well. Ha! :) What can I say? I'm a princess. One day, when I'm a wife and a mother, I will probably wish I had helped out all of those years, because by then I'm sure it will be their turn to "disappear" or "wonder off". 

This tweed skirt has quickly become a wardrobe favorite. It has been super versatile and super easy to remix. Looking forward to more mixing and matching. :)






My lovely niece Veronica
Chantal xo

  

Tags:

Share:

2 comments

  1. You look great cool coulor combination I love mustard for autumn

    kisses karo

    houvanmode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I love mustard too! Perfect autumn color!! Thanks for visiting my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete