Wants & Wishes (October)

Happy Monday! I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend. I thought I would start the month of October with a Wants & Wishes post. It's been a while. . . Oops!

I'm crazy obsessed with a million things from H&M at the moment. Unfortunately the nearest store is miles and miles away and online shopping isn't available. This is truly depressing! Mum and I are going down south for Thanksgiving (which thankfully is fast approaching) to spend time with family and we've made sure to squeeze in some shopping time! Until then, here's my wish list. Hopefully some of these items will find their way into my closet. . . SOON! :)


Gold Sequin Blazer ~ H&M. Black Pants ~ H&M. Grey Blazer ~ H&M.
Black Cap Toe Shoes ~ Shoedazzle. Skirt ~ H&M
Collar Necklace ~ H&M. Bag ~ Just Fab. Shoes ~ H&M.



Chantal xo

Share:

0 comments